This blog will include my unkempt thoughts on science, politics, music, wombats and cats. Breaks will be allowed for attending to your real job, naps, thirst and fatigue. Greetings.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The Wrong War

As I go under the knife this morning I do so serene in the knowledge that George Bush & Co. are diligently advancing on all fronts in the Eternal War to Find a Catchy Slogan.
('Cause they're doing bugger all to deal with the real one...)
I expect, upon waking with my newborn incision, to be informed that Jeff Gannon has been appointed Secretary of the newly minted Cabinet position of Fatherland Semantic Security.
The website will be simply dreamy.



Greetings

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

but comments are so easy!

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Headlines from the Impeachment 

Blogosphere
Socially Responsible Investing
Add this box to your site
Add your feed to this box