This blog will include my unkempt thoughts on science, politics, music, wombats and cats. Breaks will be allowed for attending to your real job, naps, thirst and fatigue. Greetings.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

The truthiness will out!

What I need these days, is a few good lies. Really really reeeeeally good, big lies. James Frey and his Million bucks for my mediocre life, Nancy Grace who lies for justice, I won't even start on the adminstration or the republicans or "center democrats" (when did Connecticut become part of ol' Dixie Mr. Lieberman?), but I need a lie to hit paydirt.
Contact me here if you've got some balloon juice we can market big.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Headlines from the Impeachment 

Blogosphere
Socially Responsible Investing
Add this box to your site
Add your feed to this box