This blog will include my unkempt thoughts on science, politics, music, wombats and cats. Breaks will be allowed for attending to your real job, naps, thirst and fatigue. Greetings.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Fafblog: An Open Letter

Dear Fafnir,

It has come to my attention that you have not posted since April. May I remind you that this is not all about you, rather it is all about me. I demand hilarity and I demand it...sometime soon. You have left me with Jesus' General and no balance. Sometimes I can't sleep for days after reading that stuff (sceeeeeeeeeeery!). You may commence with some pie-blogging and then work up to something more complex as you wish. Please respond at my earliest convenience.

yours,
for the greater glory of Jebus Crisps,
Agnes Morehead

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Headlines from the Impeachment 

Blogosphere
Socially Responsible Investing
Add this box to your site
Add your feed to this box