This blog will include my unkempt thoughts on science, politics, music, wombats and cats. Breaks will be allowed for attending to your real job, naps, thirst and fatigue. Greetings.

Monday, May 08, 2006

The Disgruntled Chemist: Diet Coke and Mentos: An Experimental Study

I'm getting the last lab of the year together and just when I convince myself that my students will be excited by some lame-o ester lab with pretty smells, the Disgruntled Chemist has to go and blow stuff up and show us the true meaning of mentos.
The Disgruntled Chemist: Diet Coke and Mentos: An Experimental Study

1 Comments:

Blogger P. Curtin said...

On a lighter note, the ester lab resulted in a dozen reactions all of which smelled something like nail polish, with one that smelled like wintergreen and ass...
Science!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Headlines from the Impeachment 

Blogosphere
Socially Responsible Investing
Add this box to your site
Add your feed to this box