This blog will include my unkempt thoughts on science, politics, music, wombats and cats. Breaks will be allowed for attending to your real job, naps, thirst and fatigue. Greetings.

Friday, March 03, 2006

Just wired up that way I guess

Firedoglake has a great post about Bush's "problem" with the truth. In the post, she quotes Matthew 15:8 , "wherein Christ rebukes the Pharisees for doing a whole lot of talking, but not actually doing what they pretend to believe."
The quote is as follows:
"These people draw near to Me with their mouth, and honor Me with their lips, but their heart is far from Me."
Now see, this is probably why I never got far in religion: It never occurred to me that this was about the Pharisees, I always thought JC was just naive about hookers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Headlines from the Impeachment 

Blogosphere
Socially Responsible Investing
Add this box to your site
Add your feed to this box