This blog will include my unkempt thoughts on science, politics, music, wombats and cats. Breaks will be allowed for attending to your real job, naps, thirst and fatigue. Greetings.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

It might be me after all....

Our office manager hasn't been seen for a week.

I remember having a conversation with her regarding my reluctance to wear a tie on the train home. I suppose I went overboard by imitating Smeagol and clutching my throat all the while screaming "It burns us it does precious! It chokes! It burns aaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiii ! gollum, gollum!"
She's been on sick leave ever since, turns out she's not familiar with the Rings...

On a lighter note Steven and Rose stayed with us during the big family gathering (for "gathering" read "fiasco"). Much blood was spilt, the emergency room was visited, cats were admonished, wombats sent to bed early without supper, reputations were made, then trashed...
you know, family stuff.

Nonetheless, R&S are sorely missed and Mimas and myself and the bulbul are left to gnaw on leftover shashlik in the garden sighing and waiting for the roses to bloom.


greetings

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Headlines from the Impeachment 

Blogosphere
Socially Responsible Investing
Add this box to your site
Add your feed to this box