This blog will include my unkempt thoughts on science, politics, music, wombats and cats. Breaks will be allowed for attending to your real job, naps, thirst and fatigue. Greetings.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Stench!

Some things go out of fashion for a reason, others fade out that should be eternal. When, I ask you, was the last time YOU uttered words like "stench" or "Blanche"? The Disgruntled Chemist has reminded me of the need to promote such sonic wonders. Chemist, biologist or other, who doesn't enjoy the sound (not the experience) of stench? I firmly believe that stench should be revived-as a positive moniker. Some suggested usages:

Individual 1 "Dude, I just scored front row tickets to Adele Anthony, she's playing the violin concerto by Glass!"
Individual 2 "Bro', you're like, totally stench! She's righteously Blanche!"

Go forth, I tell you, and stench!


The Disgruntled Chemist: It's all so strange and new!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Headlines from the Impeachment 

Blogosphere
Socially Responsible Investing
Add this box to your site
Add your feed to this box